home pregnant test: hcg pregnancy rapid test strip
1. HCG is excreted in the urine of pregnant women. Detection of this hormone in
urine is an easy first method of diagnosis of pregnancy.
2. The hormone can be detected as early as the sixth day after conception.
3. Pregnancy detection kits containing a strip or card impregnated with anti-
HCG globulin are readily available. The test is executed by immersing the proper
end of the strip in urine or sprinkling three drops of urine on the indicated site of
a card. Result is readable within two to three minutes.
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-28°C, the sealed pouch
for the duration of the shelf life (24months).
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use after expiration date.
3. Test device should remain sealed until use.
How to test?
step 1: Carefully place the white end of the reaction strip into the specimen vial.
Make sure that the absorbent patch (white end of the strip) is underneath the
surface of the sample liquid. A 10 to 30 seconds dip into the sample is sufficient.
step 2: Remove end of the test strip from the reaction vial and within 10 minutes,
a pink-colored band will appear at the top of the control region, indicating the
reaction is completed.
Negative: Only one colored band appears on the control region. No colored band
in the test region.
Positive: In addition to the control band, a distinct colored band also appears in the
Invalid: If no bands appear, or a test band appear without a control band, the test
should be repeated using a new dipstick.